Strategies of the university:
- Be international in character and provision.
- Attract, attain, motivate and support staff of the highest quality including those with an international perspective.
- Be welcoming, responsive and developing institution which contributes to economic and social change and promotes fairness, equal opportunity, diversity and social responsibility.
- Harness and enhance new technologies and information systems in research teaching and management.
- Commit excellence in the advancement and communication of knowledge.
- Promoting, developing and sustaining research of international standing across wide range of disciplines.
- Equip students of the university with a curiosity driven and deep understanding of their subject, a critical approach and skills relevant to their future careers.
- Providing a rich and varied learning experience to the students in research led by environment by the staff at the forefront of their discipline.
- Working with regional, national and international partners to apply the outcome of their researches and enhance their teachings.